Thursday, May 29, 2014

MEOW-WOW, KITTEN FOREVER.

The first time I saw , Kitten Forever at the Palace in 2008. I loved every minute of their set. The entire show people kept confusing Liz and I, which I took as a compliment, because girl can rock. They have fuzzed out rock beats that will keep you pumped, coupled perfectly with the type of bratty vocals I love to sing along with. Loudly.

This 3 piece hard-pop-fem-punk band from Minneapolis continues to excite me every time I see them. Last summer, they somehow perfected the often awkward task of switching instruments. The amount of practice they put in, to make it look easy boggles the mind. Whatever the trick is, it keeps the energy of their set way up.

Kitten Forever was formed in 2006 by Liz Elton, Laura Larson and Corrie Harigan.
   
--Mikki"internet"Lunda

No comments: