Wednesday, May 11, 2011

T.I.T.S. “Totally Invited To Sing”


Now also known to us at Total Fest Headquarters as “Totally Invited To Sing” this TOTALFESTX.
Hailing from San Fran these four ladies have eight T.I.T.S. total, which is more than you’ll find in a majority of bands on the circuit. Two guitars plus bass and drum, this group is the Beatles with boobs.

….except their rock style is darkly different from the sweet-boy lyrics of Lennon-McCartney. These babes are loud and not apologizing. Their sound is metallic and spooky, spawned from the evil depths of the earth goddess. Deep, dark drones played by our endowed matriarchs drive a ritual chant to perhaps inspire sacrifice or, shall I say it? ...Castration. Too bad poor Knight, welcome to the Castle Anthrax, there is no Holy Grail here, just temptation.

Don’t bother searching “T.I.T.S.” on YouTube or google, you know what you’re in for. Go straight to their site titsacrossamerica.com to see other clever T.I.T.S. acronyms describing these ladies. And later, when you are sweating in the crowd come August, show these T.I.T.S. some respect and don’t ask them to show ‘em, (though I hear these girls are smokin’).

T.I.T.S. will turn you on and then turn it up, to like, 11.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dork moment: Wendy drummed in the awesome obscuro-Vermiform group Towel, back in th' 90s, man!